Online-Marketing & Sales Manager/in USA
Elektrofahrrad24 (eBike24.com) is a young and dynamically growing company in an interesting and future-proof business environment. We sell e-bikes and spare parts internationally. It is our passion to offer comfortable and environmentally-friendly mobility to people all over the world. We always search for motivated and qualified people who want to join us in shaping our future.
In order to strengthen our team, we are searching for an Online-Marketing & Sales Manager (m/f) for the USA at our location in Dresden/ Radebeul in Germany at the earliest possible date.
Ideally, you are an English native speaker (US) and know the US-American culture with respect to eCommerce as well as usage behavior in the field of digital media. As an Online-Marketing & Sales Manager you develop marketing strategies to acquire new customers and to advertise the trademark “eBike24” in the United States. In order to develop the US-market for e-bikes, you function as an interface between the sales managers in Germany and the US-clients.
Your field of responsibility covers:
* Conceptual development of marketing strategies to launch electric bikes and spare parts on the US-market
* Set-up and maintenance of a US-landing page of “eBike24” for the United States while keeping up the corporate design
* Responsibility for the set-up and maintenance of the contents of our online channels as well as quality assurance of these contents
* Establishment and upkeep of the trademark “eBike24” in social networks of the United States
* Search engine optimization
* Implementation of research for market and competitor observation
* Product comparisons, competitor analyses regarding price, innovations and technologies
* Taking care of our US-customers (interface between Germany and the United States)
* Digital image editing with Adobe Photoshop or similar graphics software
* English (native speaker) possibly with a good knowledge of the German language
* Knowledge of the eCommerce in the United States
* Successful completion of professional training or university graduation in the field of communication science, marketing, digital media or business informatics
* Profound knowledge of shop systems and online-shop processes
* High degree of personal initiative and motivation
* Outgoing personality and self-confident manner
* Independent and structured working method
* Affinity and enthusiasm for bicycles and technical contexts would be desirable
What awaits you:
* An exciting scope of duties,
* Various creative possibilities,
* Quick assumption of responsibility
* And a charming team.
Please send your complete application papers by email to Michael Huhn, firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state your salary requirements and your earliest possible entry date.